Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My data



        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N. STD

3P
4A
4P
4P
AT
Maths: In maths I did accelerate from T1 to Term 2 but, unfortunately I did not accelerate in T3. I am really disappointed with myself. I am still at the same result as last term. My questions were much more harder than most children because my level was 4 or 5. By the end of the year I would like to achieve a 5A or a 5P.  
I should listen more in math lessons and consolidate the new strategies in my head. I am glad that I got a 4A and 4P.

      Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N. STD

3P
4A
3A
4A
AT

Reading: In reading T1 I unfortunately got a 3P but over the months I finally got a 4A in T3. I got this result because I listened in reading sessions. I completed most of the activities. I would like to learn about irony next. By the end of the year I would like to get a 5P.

      Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N. STD

3A
4B
2A
3P
AT

Writing: I have sustained my result in . T2 but in T3 I dropped 2 levels lower. I have not been so wise with my words in writing. I have accomplished many steps in writing. Next term I would need to work on my vocabulary and write a little bit more.  By the end of the year I would like to get a 4A or a 5.

I  think I am not good at writing but my reading and maths is okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment