Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Open letter to St Kents

              Script 1 for goanimate
Once upon a time there was two boys named Havea and Huntah.They had a House with two rooms and and our shop is called farringdon shops.

page 1. Hi Havea good to see you. Thank you I just came back from farringdon shops said Huntah.
Screenshot 2014-05-26 at 12.48.15.png
page 2. Hey why don’t we head to my house said Havea. Screenshot 2014-05-26 at 12.49.51.png

Page 1.Why don’t we play games.I got some lego under my bed. Screenshot 2014-05-26 at 13.51.34.png

Page 2. What should I make said Huntah.How about you should make a gun.

Page 1.Im finished.Im going to call it secound future Huntah.What did you make Havea.I made a dinosaur.Screenshot 2014-05-26 at 13.56.29.pngWow thats looks fantastic.I hope you liked it at my house
                 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU have done well with your work Huntah nice job

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice one Huntah!!!

Unknown said...

good work Huntah

Unknown said...

To Huntah.
You have really done a great job.
I like the picture you put on your blog of every yr 5 and 6 people at the pool.

Unknown said...

Hi huntah what a grate story keep it up

Unknown said...

was it great at St kents?.
your story was great. in the story it says
that you want to go there again.

Unknown said...

nice one Huntah great job

Unknown said...

Hi Huntah. How happy were you when you jumped off the bus?
Which time do you like going to St kents ( 1 time , 2 time , 3 time)
How cod were you when you went in the pool?
NICE WORK TOO

taane said...

nice one Hunter.

Unknown said...

Hi huntah your writing is excellent.

Post a Comment