Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Sport Event 7/5/15

Sport Event 7/5/15
Today my mum drove in her fast car. When we got there we saw 2,000 people watching and cheering. I got ready with my strong team. Put on our green and yellow T-shirt and black pants. I filled up my bottle with cold water. Finally I was ready for rugby. We all walked out and we saw people screaming and cheering for us. I did not care if I was going to win or lose I just wanted to have fun with my friends.


I got in my position. The referee blowed on the whistle as hard as he can. Then my friend kicked it as hard as he can. I tackled the guy with the ball and he dropped the ball and I caught it and ran as. People jumped high and cheered and screamed go skullcrushers. When it was half time I smelt some sizzling hot dogs. Yummy whwhwhwh. Can I please have one of your yummy hot dogs and a cold fizzy drink please. Thank you very much. Then we got back on the field.
I am learning (Adjectives) and (nouns).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Huntah I really love the writing that you have done and maybe you should ask Mr Hendricks if you could read a story to us like old times. Because I think your writing is Amazing plus we will love it and that is why you should make a book so okay.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Huntah,
Your picture looks very funny. Me and my friends were laughing. I liked how you used adjectives and nouns in your story. I remember when I used adjectives and nouns in Room 9. Did you have fun at your rugby game and who do you support in the rugby world cup?

Anonymous said...

Huntah you did a great job

Post a Comment