Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Everyday Theatre

collage.jpg
Today my class and I were greeted by two lovely women and their names were Kaitlyn and Julie, but you could call Kaitlyn, Florida. Once she arrived she ran us through what we would be doing. Julie was a great actor, but unfortunately after doing the acts she left to room 7 to share some fun activities.

The characters that Kaitlyn and her partner were acting as were Jack T’s friend, Maraea the mother, Dave the dad, Brian the mother's boyfriend, Becca who helps people with their homework. Ohh and also Most of the character are so arrogant, especially Dave the father. Apparently they were in a family crisis. -

After playing the fun activities she told us more about her. Kaitlyn had to leave at approximately 12:00pm. As we were playing the activities we were earning bonus points which would lead to a prize, but the problem was we only had 3 lives so every time we interupt her we lose a life. I really enjoyed that day, I hope one day we could play that again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeoboseyo Huntah,

I like really like your collage. Also I like the way how you used the word approximately. I did mine too but I didn't make a collage. What was your favorite activity?

Keep up the good work Huntah!

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Huntah
I really liked how you added the collage. I enjoyed to because of the drama. Another point you could include is we had lots of laughter. Would you have Kaitlyn as a actor or Julee as a actor?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Huntah, I really like your collage and it looks amazing. I also wrote about everyday theatre but I didn't make a collage because I spend to much time editing it and making it perfect. Would you like everyday theatre to perform everyday?

Post a Comment