Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Science Expo


Today my class and I were lucky enough to observe the simple machines that were set out for every adult and children to play with. Many were unique to Room 8's simple machines. Many had slingshots, wheel and axle, pulleys and many more. I was impressed with Room 7's simple machines. My eyes were caught by one very not simple machine but interesting and that was a operating unicycle meant for everyone to ride. I really enjoyed playing with their simple machines. I wish I could play with them again.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Huntah,

I liked the picture you chose to showcase the machine you liked. I also was amazed by Room 7's simple machines. When I was explaining our classes projects, kids would actually just come and take the parts off of the simple machines. Do you want to create more simple machines?

Post a Comment