Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Rugby 21/5/15

Rugby 21/5/15
Hurry up said mum. The taxi is waiting for us to go to my rugby game. The taxi driver drove as fast as lightning. Then we ran to the game and I kicked off the bouncy rugby ball.

I kicked it over the goal post. Then they kicked it back and I caught it and ran fast as benji marshall. I got I try. Everyone was cheering for me, and my friends. My best friend is watson. He is a fantastic rugby player. He is extremely good at kicking. He is fast too. Then the bell rang loudly and it was half time. We had a rest and I bought all of them powerade to give us energy. When we got back on we were playing like flash because I gave them energy. The other team kicked the ball and he got it over. Then we kicked it and then the other team caught it. Then he ran with it. Then I tackled very hard him and he tripped over and the ball slipped out of his hands and then I caught it and ran fast. Then the man blowed the whistle and the game finished. I got player of the month.

Then we went back home and had a big lunch. We had KFC. It was delicious.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

huntah nice work on rugby and cool words :)

Unknown said...

Wow huntah I just think you have out done yourself and you should be feeling approved that you have been practising all about writing and just keep it up this year and also just don't let down your teacher and me and don't be the old me so yeah I am just letting you know. Also for last Excellent Writing Hunts and Well Done.

Unknown said...

Huntah nice work keep it up

Post a Comment