Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Walt: draw graphs that show the data from our survey

Survey
Screenshot 2016-03-18 at 10.03.59.png
Walt: draw graphs that show the data from with our survey.

Screenshot 2016-03-18 at 10.00.59.pngScreenshot 2016-03-18 at 10.08.11.png

For the past few weeks my class and I have been learning all about graphs. Last week we made a survey of how people like their corn. Then our teacher decided for us to finally make a graph online.I kind of struggled making these graphs. I found making the graphs kind of difficult.  Lauren helped to understand it and to use the online tools. I would like to have more practice drawing graphs online.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kia ora huntah I really liked how you did two different graphs
and how you linked it to the survey.I like how you told the truth about how you struggled on the graphs.I prefer my corn grilled. are you going to do another one.

Unknown said...

kia ora huntah I really liked how you did two different graphs
and how you linked it to the survey.I like how you told the truth about how you struggled on the graphs.I prefer my corn grilled. are you going to do another one.

Post a Comment