Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

A ride in a ferrari

A ride in a ferrari
I really would like to have a ride in a ferrari with a nice gentleman driving me home. I would love it Mrs Ramkalawan would pick me. I think I should get picked because I have been quite through the week. I know sometimes I've been a pain in the but. I wonder what kind of ferrari will it be. I know all sorts of ferraris. I keep telling myself
be good this year Huntah don’t muck up. I tell myself that everyday just to remind me to stay on task. The reason I really should go for a ride in a nice ferrari. I have been nice to my friends and I have been helpful to them. I hope this man is a sensible driver. My mum will be surprised if I was in a ferrari. At the same time mu mum might, be at work. If I ride in a ferrari it will be a lifetime opportunity.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment