Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

The croc and uncle James

The croc and uncle James


My uncle James always has pale skin,
blushed cheeks,
long blond and brown hair and
gloomy orchid eyes.  


Nothing was clear with all this fog covering the nice view. My uncle lives in a rotten lake. He loved weathers like this. One day I've  seen him go fishing again. I wrapped myself in a blanket like I was a taco. I stumbled down the hallway to the front door. Then I asked myself “where is he going?”. Then he jumped on his boat and went fishing. I was wondering where he is going. He never goes on his boat to fish. I yelled wait for me uncle James. He made a stop and I jumped in with him.


“What are you doing uncle James”. I am looking for a crocodile Huntah. Then we drove looking for one. Then boom a crocodile bulged over our boat and made it flip upside down like the titanic. My uncle sank down the lake. He could not swim because his arms were weak. I took off and rushed to find a life jacket. I searched and searched. I saw a life jacket floating near a dangerous shore. We finally got home safely.


I swam crazy to the life jacket. Suddenly a big olive drab dove right over a head. I swam as fast as I could to shore. I finally have it. But the horrifying croc was circling the boat. I did not care about that croc I just wanted to save uncle james. So I dove into the lake and breast stroked down to the deep deep bottom to save my uncle. I squeezed him and swam him to the nearest shore.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment