Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

I have been inspired





















A few days ago a man named Dreydon came along and started talking to my class about goal setting, but unfortunately I could not be there because I was ill but I heard a lot about that day. When Dreydon arrived he showed us his planning on goal setting.


Now that has said that I will actually help my mum with house chores and help her cook to get me out of bed. A group of people and Dreydon went for a 80km walk down the hillary trail to raise money for our school and others. Once the came back they introduced themselves and gave us a overall $4,600. I was impressed with them when they walked the hillary trail.


The main goal he wanted us to do was use S.M.A.R.T motivation. They made their goal that day and that was to complete the walk in 24 hours. Dreydon and the group of people that went on the walk really inspired me by being a good egg. I was so amazed how far they could walk. A few weeks later he sent a big package with 2 letter inside and 6 packets of pineapple lumps for us to have a little treat, they were really delicious. I have my main goal now, it is stay fit and have a good education.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo Huntah
I enjoyed your blog post about Dreydon and Kate.
I was there that day and It was a amazing experience having someone that walked the hillary trail under 24 hours.
It was amazing how he taught us about how they made their goal and how we could create our own.
This was a amazing Blog post.
What was the most amazing thing someone told you about that day ?

Unknown said...

Kia orana Huntah
I've read your work it is nice how you said you will help out your mum. I have done something on Dreydon and Kate as well
Dreydon talked about what they needed on that 80 km walk.

Post a Comment