Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Decorating muffin patterns

Decorating muffin patterns
collage.jpg

Yesterday afternoon my class and I were decorating muffins, using repetitive patterns. But unfortunately the rule was only 3 element and 2 fruit. The options we got were cereal, kiwi fruit, apple, mandarins, sunflower seeds and raisins. The 3 elements I chose were kiwi fruit, mandarin and cereal. As you can see I am on a table with a couple of student with me. I have to admit some of my friends decorating was extraordinary. The plan was to make the best decoration and win a prize. The chosen winner was Ketura. I really enjoyed decorating my muffin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Huntah
I have read your work I was there in the same group making the muffins. What did you find hard?

Unknown said...

Kia orana Huntah
I read your work i was in that photo making the muffins the thing that i found hard was sticking the fruit onto the muffin what was yours?

Post a Comment