Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Scatter graph


Screenshot 2016-06-03 at 09.42.44.png
For the last few days my class and I have been working on measuring the flight of our paper plane that we mad, but they all had to be different types of planes in different sizes. We had to make three one small, one medium and one big one. We all got chosen a location in the school to fly our planes and accurately measure it in cm. Then we recorded it into our maths books. We made a table for all the measurements and drew a scatter graph to match it. I really enjoyed measuring my planes and having the chance to make my first scatter graph.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Huntah
I have made the 3 planes but I haven't made the scatter graph.
was it hard for you to make the plane go as far?

Post a Comment