Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Drugs and addiction





'





Walht: write a rap
Drugs are bad and they can make you mad.
Sure the day takes long but taking drugs is wrong.
Taking drugs can make you swear but if you do that it is a bad idea.
Such as taking tablets is not bad but taking the wrong ones makes your family sad.
If you are taking drugs you are so typical and if you steal drugs that makes you a criminal. Taking drugs can make you a tool and if you do something bad you are a fool.

This week my class and I have been working on raps and posters. A few days ago I did a rap on drugs and I was proud of it. As you can see I have also made a poster on addiction. I thought the rap was so difficult. But overall I really enjoyed studying on addiction and writing a rap on drugs. Just remember kids make the right choices and don't take drugs. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Huntah
Wow I like your "rap" and poster. When I was writing my poem it was difficult because I didn't know what to write but my poster was easy. Are you addicted to anything?.

Post a Comment