Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Evil Twin



Screenshot 2017-05-04 at 12.37.54.png
Walht: use creative skills to write an interesting narrative
I, Huntah popped up straight out of my slumber and shot off to the bathroom. The day started with the beautiful sunshine blinding my eyes and the white, fluffy clouds cloaking the sky. It still felt the same as usual, sleep, wake up, clean and off I go to work, but someone had to ruined my morning schedule by using up all the water. It was none other than my evil twin Jeff with  rotten teeth and  venomous eyes  that just disgust me. Lucky for him he had left.
“Mum, I am off to work, have a great day and can you please grab the mail while I’m gone,” said Huntah.
“Okay, see you later, aaahh and go get some milk while you at it alright.  My boy is already grown up,”  mum screeched.
CRASH! I burst through the bank's with intensity.  I saw my evil twin at my desk drinking coffee out of my favorite mug and his grubby finger typing on my priceless keyboard.


I sprinted towards my desk and gave my twin a learning lesson.
“Get off my desk I own this segment of the office!” I yelled
“No I own it,” he whispered happily. I dash to the manager's room and question him about my brother is doing on my desk and chair.
“Unfortunately, your brother qualified for your spot in the bank” He screeched. After that sad moment I stumbled out of the premises and dragged myself away to my house. As soon as I arrive home my mum asked
“What happened”? She said.
“I got fired” I mumbled under my breathe. I jolt to my bedroom door and fall on my bed like a disappointed sloth. I cried as I think about why my brother does these things to me.
“I have had enough of him now let's see if he gets enough of me” I said to myself. I stomped my way back to work.


As I am on my way back I think how the security or workers would react when I storm through the front entrance of the door, but then I thought not to overthink just do it. Once I get inside I yell out “Where are you Jeff”! I search for him and he was slacking on the job. So I took a sneaky picture and show the manager of the bank, but there was securities guarding the door, but luckily they got sent to the bank vault to guard it. He could fire him and look at my proof of his actions. I could even get my job back. After all the surreptitious actions I finally get my career back and I end off with another winning day against me and my brother. After all the mennas my brother finally apologises for all the mistakes he has done to me. I am really impressed that my brother finally said sorry for all his bad doings.


1 comments:

lucky Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Huntah
I really like your story your brother jeff he was mean at the start but then he became nice at the end. It like a movie you know but forget about that. What do you think was the best thing you wrote in the story?

Post a Comment