Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Bouncy castle

Bouncy castle
Screenshot 2017-02-02 at 14.13.25.png
Yesterday my class and I had a chance to have fun on a bouncy castle. When I first so the bouncy castle I was really amazed at how immense it was. The designs were very unique compared to other ones that I have seen. Most of my class and I were excited to play on the bouncy castle. People that played on it were impressive at doing many tricks on the bouncy castle.

Before hopping on the bouncy castle we would have to take our footwear off or we would damage the bouncy castle. Many of the children in my class were very shy to jump on the bouncy castle, but most of us jumped like crazy. People think at our age we shouldn't be playing on a bouncy castle because it was meant for little children, but we think we could do what we like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment