Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Memories with mum

                               Memories with my mum


Well it’s nearly going to be mother's day. I think of getting her something she deserves for the happy memories and fun moments we had in the the past and in recent times. I just can’t stop thinking of all the memories we had, like when I went to my first rugby game, my parents wedding, the day I could walk and the most important memory in my life is when my brother arrived.


We had a enjoyable family time. The fun moments I had was when I learnt how to ride a bike, my 5 birthday and my first time at school. The bad moments and memories was when my mum got very sick she had to go hospital and when my brother had to get his first Immunization ingestion. Sometimes I got a lot of hidings but those hidings were for reasons. Well now I have overcame those bad moments and now I am making new lovable memories.


Sometimes I muck up in life and then I go back to my usually me. I use to get into fights in the past but I now am just a usual boy playing with my friends trying to get a good education. When I grow up my mum wants me to go UNIVERSITY and then be a lawyer, but my dad tells me to be whatever I want to be but find a good job that will pay your bills. Now I know that she loves me for who I am.  I love my mum and I will never stop loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment