Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Robot hands 22/2/2016

Robot hands
Walt: to write a powerful introduction
Description: hand_shadow.jpgWhen I was on my journey to school a man accidently baulged me over. As soon as he baulged me over he snatched my hand and pulled me back up. He apologised saying “Sorry boy are you alright?”. I replied back “yes mr I sure am”.


Wasn't he nice to apologize.Then all of a sudden He vanished. I looked up and down looking for him and there was 1 pair of hands lying on the ground. I heard a
BEEP BEEP BEEP coming from the hands. I went to have a look then all of a sudden a mini tv pops up. I got a frightened. There was a face on it saying “Whoever has found this protect it with all your life!!”. Then it shutted down. I was so weirded out from those hands.


But then I thought again the man said you must protect them. I grabbed them and put it in my bag and ran home. I locked my bedroom door. I started searching the hands then poof the hand opened up and there was a name mounted inside of it. The writing said James stand. I dashed to my computer and searched for that name but the problem was nothing came up. The only thing that came up was Kinetech company. I looked back and the hands were gone. I heard a CREEK on my bed.

I pulled my blanket off my bed and the hands were hiding under my blanket. I went to touched then they jumped and connected to my hands. I said ahh shoot the all of a sudden poof a bullet shot came out of the hand. I ran to kinetech company with my hands in my pocket. I yelled James stand are you here. Then a strange man ran to me and said you're the boy I bumped into. I have got your robot hands. He said “WERE?”. Stuck on my hands. IHe pulled them off and shaked my hand then said thank you boy. My name is Huntah james.

0 comments:

Post a Comment