Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

The amazing ferrari race

The Amazing ferrari race

As I was slowly shutting my eyelids I was seeing cars swoosh along the stadiums. After that amazing dream suddenly DING DING DING!.... My alarm goes off. I get up in a flash and yell out "get up get ready have a shower whatever just hurry up it's time to go"! I dash into the bathroom I wash my face and brush my teeth.

Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I still got my PJ's on, so I ran back to my room looking nice for the amazing ferrari race. After wasting ten minutes of the race I run to my parents room check if they are ready. I banged on the door saying "Are you ready mum and dad?" They reply "we sure are son just be patient". Then I go and check on my lazy brother. I looked at the door it was open so I baulged the door over. I look at his room it was clean. I turned around and there was a stranger in the room. What are you doing in my brothers room. Don't be ridiculous I am your brother. Oh then I see you are ready. So we drove to the race. We see the ticket inspector.

Dad where's the tickets. AAAAM there back at home. What, Someone
has to go back now. I will my mum says. Me and my brother will stay with dad. She leaves. 5 minutes gone and mum is not here. Finally she arrived in a flash.

We finally got in. The stadium was full of people screaming holding signs. The sight was amazing just as I imagined it would be. I focused on one of my best drivers. Enzo ferrari number of the car 01. The fastest driver in Italy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment