Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Prototec T4W3

Screenshot 2017-10-31 at 09.20.21.png
Screenshot 2017-10-31 at 09.20.32.png
This morning my class and I were doing a prototec to see which level we are at. I am at stage 7 and I got 90% in my test. It was difficult because it was timed. Many of the questions were very hard. I have consolidated in my multiplication, division and square roots and factors. I got 36 out of 40 which is quite an improvement. By the end of the year I would like to be at stage 8 and I would like to get 90%.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Huntah
I really liked how you have aimed high and you want to get 90% in stage 8. I also got a 90% in my basic facts I did a stage 7 timed test just like you. I am completely positive you will get 90% in stage 8 I also aimed for that hopefully we both get it. Have you improved from your last basic facts?

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Huntah,

Well done on achieving 90% on stage seven timed! I also achieved 90% but unfortunately I dropped. We all know that basic facts may be a bit hard. Are you hoping to get 100% next time?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Huntah,
You paragraph was a really interesting. I loved reading your paragraph. It explained your basic fact result in a beautiful way. Plus your story reminds me about Zains basic fact result. He got 90 percent as well. What would your reaction be if you were at stage 8?

Post a Comment