Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Interactive math games

Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 09.08.02.png
I really liked this game it was very simple. The easy part was when I had to figure out how much unit cubes were on the bottom layer. If I play this game again I would really like it to be more challenging so I can improve in my maths.

Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 09.16.12.png
This morning my class and I were learning more about perimeter, height, volume and area using these interactive math sites. I really thought that this helped me a lot. I really thought that these games were difficult which was good, it was more challenging for me. I really enjoyed these games next I will like to learn more on geometry.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia 0ra Huntah
I really liked how you pointed out what your goal is going to be next. I also did this but where is your third screenshot. What would you give yourself from a rating 1/10?

Unknown said...

Bula Huntah
The first that I saw was perimeter and area I don't think that is right. I thought that the first one was really easy as well. What area in geometry would you like to learn about?

Post a Comment