Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

     Taane Diary  
10/5/14        DAY 1. I was at Hawaii.But I wasn't cuffable  at Hawaii. So I went on a boat to go NZ.We packed my baked beans , crackers , a drink and lots of more food.We jumped on the boat. Then we rode off.   It took us 2 hours.

DAY 5… we grabbed our stuff and drove off inside the boat. Well we were driving there was a very big storm. We reached up to Samoa.

DAY 7... We had a sleep on the sand but we had a shade over us.When we woke up we went to go get the drink because it was so hot.We had some crackers.After our crackers we  fell asleep.After our sleep we went for a drive to new zealand.

DAY 12… Finally I made it to nz. But the only reason why I got sad is because I made it to bay island. I grabbed a bunch of bananas for me and my friends and I got some coconuts. But I wanted some pineapples. But my friends didn't eat that much. I like when my friends were here. I wish my mum came with me to Hawaii. My friends and I went drove to G.I. I went to G.I because I wanted to see my parents. When I got there was a big feast over there house. I was glad to see them. Screenshot 2014-06-17 at 11.43.57.png

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Huntah its me Angel it sounds lovely.

Post a Comment