Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Meeting my goals

Screenshot 2017-08-09 at 11.07.04.pngScreenshot 2017-08-09 at 11.07.58.png

Out of the 4 activities that we completed in our reading time, I chose these two. One of them was an advertisement on using a eco-friendly chemical which was Atractem (Whitefly spray). This helps with gardening problems. It has a very sticky coating on it that keeps the whiteflies from escaping and the best part is that it is yellow, yellow attracts whiteflies. I really chose the advertisement because I have good artistic skills on a chromebook. The other one I chose was a glossary on the vocabulary that we did in one of a slides. I like this one most because I learnt what all of the words meant and I also learnt interesting facts. I really wish I could do it again.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Huntah
Have you thought about any other other way that you could define your words in a simpler english? I have used whitefly traps and they work really good. Also there are some traps that are sticky and some as well. Have you ever used a whitefly trap?

Post a Comment