Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Swimming sports 2017

Swimming sports 2017
collage.jpg

Today some students and me worked hard in the swimming competition. Not every student swam, but most of us did. When I entered the swimming I heard everybody cheering as loudly. It was like s a siren piercing my ears. In all my races I came first, but I think my opponents could do better if they practiced. Swimming was quite difficult . I struggled with butterfly. Overall I am really happy with my places in swimming.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Huntah,
I really like the collage you made it looks very funny. I made a collage too but it wasn't as funny as yours. I really enjoyed swimming sports although I didn't swim. Were you happy when you found out you are going Swimming interschools?

Post a Comment