Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Letter to Mum and Dad

Glen Innes School
38 Eastview Road
Glen Innes

4 April 2017


Dear Mum and dad


I would kindly ask for your appearance and attendance at the “Drop in Cafe” located in Glen Innes school at 2:00 pm 5 April 2017. Coming to this Drop in Cafe will gain your understanding about our school learning and you might even get to know more about my own learning.


Throughout the years of my learning  I have improved more in maths and writing. In maths I got a 4A which is quite above for my standards and in writing I got a 3A.  


I have tried my hardest to do my best in learning and I would like you to try your hardest to care. Coming to this Drop in Cafe will tell you what I need help with and you could help me. I will work as hard as I can.


I got a 3P in reading which is nt very good for my year level. I will need to improve in my reading by reading the duffy books that I get from the school. I would really appreciate that you will appear in the Drop in Cafe.


Your loving child
Huntah

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Hi Huntah
I thought that you letter to your parents was great.I can see that you have really tried the convince you parents to go to the Drop in Cafe.I found you letter very interesting and that you should post more writing like this more often.
What did you expect when you asked your parents?

Unknown said...

I actually expected that they would show a sad and exhausted face, but they were happy and glad to go to this Drop in Cafe, But unfortunately work popped up and she could not make it.

Post a Comment