Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Enlargement

Screenshot 2016-11-30 at 09.32.25.pngScreenshot 2016-11-30 at 09.35.41.png
This afternoon my class and I were working on a enlargement which was a image that we chose. First we had to choose an image that is simple to insert it into a grid so it can help us when we did it on the asphalt outside. Next we had to go outside and draw the grid accurately and the draw the picture we chose and figure out the scale factor. Enlarging the picture outside was very easy, but the drawing the picture was very difficult. In my enlargement each square metre was 1 cm equals 30 cm which made my enlargement quite larger than others. I learnt a lot doing this new topic, I learnt how to count the squares and draw. I also learnt how to measure accurately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment